Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Update May 11-15

25 Weeks Pregnant

Tim & Luke cooking dinner & playing in the yard.

Wednesday May 11

Luke & I spent the morning getting the house clean.

We also got all of the two kids' diapers folded & put away.  While Luke has this yeast infection we are using sposies, so the cloth is ALL clean for once!

Just when we were pulling into McDonald's, on our way to visit Peggy at work, Dana called & reminded me we had occupational therapy!

So, we headed back home & he had a good OT appointment.  He didn't eat much, but he was VERY tired, and was being a bit of a show-off since Dana had brought a student along with her.

Tim came home early while we were having OT...with exceptional news!  He had been at a seminar that morning & was the LUCKY winner of a gift card to the Apple store w/ enough to buy an i-Pad!  He's been talking about getting his own tablet so this was a MAJOR blessing!

After OT we headed to the mall to get his i-Pad.  Only they didn't have the one he wanted in stock.  So, we wandered around instead: we went upstairs to the bathroom, through Brookstone, and then downstairs to Auntie Annie's Pretzels.  (which sucked....I need to find a Pretzels Plus!)

Then we headed out to Peggy's work to show off the boy.

When we got home, we had tacos for dinner & it was SUPER yummy.

Tim used his gift card to buy himself an i-Pad, an "air-play" device, an HDMI cable, and a leather smart cover for his i-Pad.  He is very excited!

Thursday May 12

Luke and I did our normal morning routine & got the house cleaned JUST in time to take Peggy to her doctor's appointment over in Portsmouth.

After we dropped her off, Luke fell asleep, so I went to Arby's and ate lunch while reading my book.  Then I went to the pharmacy & fought with Luke's doctor's office (going all the way to the top) to get his Nystatin prescription filled.

I drove around the neighborhood a bit while I was taking care of all that, just letting Luke get a good nap in.

Then it was time to go pick Peggy back up.  We went to the Post Office so I could mail my first ever sale to Canada, and then three packages to friends of mine who are going to be knitting for Luke & #2.  I am VERY excited to get their winter woolie stashes taken care of!

If any of those friends are reading--I love you! Thank you so so so so much for your AWESOME knitting skills!!

Then I ran into Food Lion before we all headed home.

I fed Lucas some lunch while Peggy napped on the couch.  Then Luke & I played outside together for about an hour.

Pretty soon it was time for me to start making dinner (spaghetti w/ meat sauce & Italian sausages!) and picking the house back up.

Tom came to pick Peggy up, but they both stayed & ate the super yummy dinner I had prepared!

Later that night, Tim & I went out for ice cream & to let Luke fall asleep in the car.

Friday May 13

Oooh Friday the 13th!

Luke & I both woke up with upset tummies & Luke had a "night terror".  We had a pretty slow morning because of it & were JUST getting out of the shower when Lindsay showed up to drop of Grayson & Spencer.

I sent the three of them outside to play and enjoyed some time on Tim's laptop AT THE KITCHEN TABLE in the KITCHEN, getting some important phone calls made & taking care of business.

When they came in, I fed them all left-over spaghetti for lunch & then put them all down for naps.  I am pretty darn proud of myself to tell you that they ALL took a nap for at least an hour & a half, at the same time!  Yes, I am THAT awesome!

After they woke up, Mandy showed up & it was time to head out to run errands.  We first went & picked up Mandy's dress & then some McDonald's for the kids.


Carolynn, 3 & 9 months, approx 30 lbs, rearfacing in a Cosco Scenara, third row of my 99 Sienna--Showing off how much room she has!

 Spencer, 2 and 9 months, approx. 30 lbs, rearfacing in a Cosco Scenara, second row of my 99 Sienna--Showing off how much room he has!

Lucas, 19 months old, 29 1/2 inches, 19 lbs, rearfacing in a Graco Safeseat 32, second row of my 99 Sienna--Showing off how much room he has!

The whole center row!
Grayson, 4 years & 6 months, approx 48 lbs, forward facing in a Radian 80SL on the middle FF strap setting, in the third row of my 99 Sienna, showing off how much room he has!  He's the only one heavy enough to forward face!


She sat in the car with them, while I ran into Hallmark to buy a graduation card & gift for Diana.  She just graduated with a Masters in Divinity, so that's pretty awesome.

While we were at Hallmark, Chrissy showed up to drop off Carolynn.  Amanda & I got her car seat all set up, rearfacing in the third row of the van & then we headed over to BRU.  Mandy & Grayson ran in to pee & then I went in & bought Lily's 2nd birthday gift!

From there it was time to head home, so that we did!

About 5 minutes after we got home, J.C. showed up to trade cars with Mandy & take all the big kids to her house.  Tim showed up around then too.  He had gone to Lowe's to rent a tool or something like that.

Tim also brought home Subway for he & I to eat, so we gobbled that up before starting our bedtime routine with the little boy.

Saturday May 14

Tim got up with Aaron & let Luke & I sleep in a bit.  That was nice.

When we did get up we had to boogie & shake shake to get the house picked up, me showered, and all three of us dressed for Aaron's 10 am ball game.  I don't know why I didn't put 2 & 2 together and realize that a 10 am ballgame would mean he'd need to be there around 9:15, but yea, I was NOT prepared for getting out of the house that early!  Needless to say, Aaron was about 15 minutes late. Oopsie.

It was super mega yucky outside, hot & humid and Luke & I were pretty miserable by about the third inning, but that's when Aaron got put in the game, so we had to sit & watch.

After the ball game, we all ate lunch and then it was naptime for Luke & I.  Aaron hung out in the living room, watching Netflix & reading his book.

Tim spent the day working in the kitchen & got the last of the cabinets installed!! Woohoo!!

After Aaron got picked up it was time to head to Virginia Beach to go to the graduation party for Diana.  We stopped at Wal-Mart for wrapping paper & I wrapped her gift up in the van!  The party was really nice & of course Luke was the center of most of our attention.

After the party, we swung through McDonald's to get Luke some dinner (he didn't like the food at the church) and then headed home.

Luke was amazingly still awake when we got home, but he was definitely ready for bed.  I took him to bed & snuggled him & he was out within about 15 minutes.

Then I got up & "vegged" for a little bit before heading to bed myself.

Sunday May 15
100 Days Until my Due Date!

So far today, Tim has gone to church and Luke & I stayed home.  We got the house picked up, all of Luke's laundry put away, and I steam cleaned the hallway.

Tim made grilled turkey & cheese sandwiches for us for lunch.  He & Luke are just about done eating, so up next is showers & nap!

Here's a few snapshots of the little ham eating his lunch!

After Luke's nap, we will head to Virginia Beach for Lily's second birthday party!

No comments: