Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my handsome husband & my awesome dad!

The card I made for Tim was a big hit.  I wish Luke was more into coloring, but he just isn't, so the few scribbles we got were it.  Everybody still loved it!








Dad & Uncle Bill grilled 2 different kinds of chicken.

Mom made corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and baked beans.  I think everybody ate really well!




After dinner, we had strawberry shortcakes & pound cake.  Luke LOVES eating pound cake with his Pap.


Later on, we headed outside.  The babies played bubbles, the big girls made S'Mores, Dad & Uncle Bill worked in the garden.  I ate 2 S'Mores. Yummy!  Luke ate a handful of  marshmallows!








After we tired out of S'Mores, we slowly wandered in the house.  Luke got cranky fast & we got him a bath & headed home.  He actually stayed awake until we got on the highway around 8:45, which was amazing.

All in all, I think it was a great Father's Day!

No comments: