Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mystery Shopping

This is my public service announcement. Getting into Mystery Shopping is not hard. Go here:
http://www.mysteryshop.org/ Read a lot. That's what I did. I did have the added benefit of my best friend, Mel, pointing me towards the companies she works with, but you can do it!

I am currently working with these companies:
Customer Impact Mystery Shopping
Trend Source
Market Force Inc.
Service Excellence Group &
Speedmark

I have done an Office Max, Texas Roadhouse, & McDonald's (never again), and I am scheduled for: Jared Jewelers, Helzburg, & Office Max.

It's an easy way for me to make a few bucks & get some free meals.

I'm using the $$ right now to buy scrapbooking/arts & crafts materials. I hope to someday get into it like my good friend Mel & make lots of money!

Good Luck!

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

You should share the volition link with all the list of companies!