Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School

Okay this post is picture crazy!

It is time for back to school! My classroom is 85% ready. Since I only have 5 new students, I am going to let my kids help with the last bit of set up. (Putting up posters, setting up the computers, and setting up the classroom library)

I have a ton of stuff to do over the weekend.

I'm tired.

Tim and I are going out to dinner at Cracker Barrel.

Tomorrow we have to grocery shop, then around 2:30 pick up Brianna & take her to get school supplies, then at 3:40 I'm going to drop Tim & Rosie off at the vet & go to Cheeseburger in Paradise to pick up Spencer (like 6 weeks old!) and Grayson (21 months old). We are babysitting them for Mandy tomorrow. Their parents will pick them up around 1:30 am!


Ok, time for some pictures!
Here's one of Tim & I during either my Junior or Senior (fall) year of college. We were at my church, Goldmine Community Church.

Here's one of me at Busch Gardens, I think. It might be King's Dominion. Either way, I went with some friends from college.


Here's one of me when I was 14. Wasn't I cute? I love this picture of myself.

Here's a cute one of Caro. Being Caro.


Here's one of Caro & I at James and Missy's house.






Here are the In Progress pics of my class. There are no Before shots. I forgot to take them. I'll get finished ones on Tuesday afternoon.










No comments: