It was a pretty lame week, so I'm just going to go with bullet style updates!
Jan. 10 Monday
Jan. 11 Tuesday
- 8 Weeks Pregnant!
- Therapy--Luke ate a few bites of solid banana
Jan. 12 Wednesday
- Made Luke a "jester" hat
- Ci Ci's Pizza for dinner--Luke ate chicken & pizza crust
Jan. 13 Thursday
- Got Fluffy Mail! An Ooga Booga shorties set for Luke, new buttons for his sweater & music overalls, and 2 newborn Nanipoos from FSOT!
- Luke and I went out in the evening to Target & Greenbrier Mall
Jan. 14 Friday
- Luke's doctor appointment--ear infection in his OTHER ear now, new antibiotics
- Old Navy--Got the baby a Christmas outfit for this year, Luke a Christmas tee (3T!), and a new shirt for Luke
Jan. 15 Saturday
- Tom & Peggy took Luke out & came home with a potty seat
- Christmas decorations down & in attic
- Started working on repairing kitchen
- Luke ate waffle & bacon!
Jan. 16 Sunday
- Skipped church, since Luke kept me up 1/2 the night
- Probably going to take Luke to Target today to return a couple shirts & maybe the play-place at one of the malls
|Wearing Luke around the house--getting some work done!|
Luke rocking out on his Pop Tunes guitar!
Luke's jester hat
Girly Pom Pom Tassle hat for a trade