This year's resolutions are:
-have a healthy pregnancy & a healthy baby
-night train Luke so he'll go to sleep without boobie milk
-get Luke to eat solid food like a big boy, BEFORE the new baby comes
-learn to knit
And the biggie-I tried to work on all year:
1. Who did you kiss on new years?
Tim & Luke, though not at midnight, we went to bed early
2. Did you have a new year's resolution this year?
Nope, but I made some up above for 2011
3. Does it snow where you live?
4. Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes, especially when I'm sick or cold.
1. Who was your Valentine?
Tim of course
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine's for the whole class?
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
nope & I couldn't tell you if it did or not!
4. What did you get for Valentines?
We left Luke with Mandy, it was our first time leaving him and we went to Red Lobster's and ate the FASTEST dinner ever!
1. Are you Irish?
2. Do you wear green every year on St. Patrick's Day?
No, but I did have fun dressing Luke in his St. Pat's stuff!
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2010?
Dressed Luke up & took a million pictures because he learned to sit up that day!
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over?
Oh heck yes.
1. Do you like the rain?
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
No, we got stuff from Mom & Dad in Luke's basket but that was it.
4. Do you "love" the month of April?
No, why would I?
1. What is your favorite flower?
2. Finish the phrase "April showers":
Bring May flowers? is there another ending?
3. Do you celebrate May 24th:
No, what is it?
4. Is May anything special to you?
1. What did you do for Fathers Day?
Um, I'm not sure.
2. Did you do anything fun during this month?
Not that I recall
3. Have a favorite baseball team?
1. What did you do on the 4th of July?
I honestly can't say....we had sparklers, but I don't think we did anything.
2. Did you go to the fireworks?
3. Do you tan in the day?
Nope, we didn't go outside much.
1. Did you do anything fun to end the summer?
We took a trip to CO from July 28-Aug. 4
2. What was your favorite memory of summer?
Our entire trip to CO and getting to know/love Grandpa Goetsch
3. Did you have a sunburn?
4. Did you go to the pool a lot?
Nope, like once or twice.
1. Were you attending school?
2. Do you like fall better than summer?
3. Anything special about September to you?
We lost Grandpa Goetsch & I turned 27
1. What was your last Halloween costume?
Nothing but we dressed Luke up as Charlie Brown & I made him a treat bag!
2. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's Peanut Butter BIG cups
3. What is your favorite thing about this month?
Luke's birthday!! Oct 18
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
2010 we went to Mom & Dad's, we spent the night the night before too. Next year we'll be at Tom & Peggy's
2. What is your favorite thing about November?
Election day--how dorky is that
3. Do you wish on the wish bone?
Not since I was a little kid!
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes!!!
2. What are you thankful for?
Luke & Tim & the new baby
3. Get anything special last year?
Tim surprised me with the Singer Curvy sewing machine & of course the new baby
4. What do you want this year?
a healthy baby
5. Where did you begin 2010?
In bed, asleep!