Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sunday Update-Word-full Wednesday!

Jan. 17 Monday

Jan. 18 Tuesday

Jan. 19 Wednesday

Jan. 20 Thursday

Jan. 21 Friday
Migraine, Tim came home early

Jan. 22 Saturday
Knitting Class

Tim sanded the kitchen.  Luke and I went grocery shopping and got the train table from Wal-Mart.  We're putting it away for his birthday.

Jan. 23 Sunday
Skipped church

Mom & Dad brought the girls home to Chrissy, then Mom, Dad, Frankie, Amanda, and I all met at Sarku Japan in the mall for lunch.  Tim stayed home with Luke.  After lunch, Mom & Dad stopped by to visit with Luke for a few minutes.

Jan. 24 Monday
I don't think anything of consequence happened on Monday, other than that I got a lot of knitting done on my hat and a little bit of knitting done on a pair of shorties for Luke.

Jan. 25 Tuesday
Migraine, Beth came over

Jan. 26 Wednesday
Poo.  I started dinner, soup, I was boiling the chicken.  Then I took Luke to put him down for a nap.  He was really tired and had missed his early nap so I knew he'd go down easily.  What I wasn't prepared for was ME going down easily!
I fell asleep and woke up an hour later to the smoke alarm & home security systems going off.  :(  The chicken had boiled dry & was burning in the pot.  (Not actually on fire, just smoke)
It took me several minutes to get the pot under control, get back to Luke in the bedroom, and then attempt to turn the security system off while finding my cell phone.
I missed the call from the system so Tim had already dispatched the fire department.  They ended up coming, even though I called it in as a false alarm just to make sure. :(  Its a rainy day, I guess they don't have a lot going on.
SO, now we're going to have Lipton Noodle Soup and grilled cheese/meat sandwiches instead.  Because I'm not thawing out more meat and that's a relatively easy meal.  The only thing is there won't be anything for Luke to eat, so I guess he'll get baby food again!  He had his favorite Pumpkin Apple baby food mixed with plain ham baby food for lunch.  He wasn't happy about eating it, but he did.

No comments: