Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Simple Women's Daybook


FOR TODAY...
Sunday, November 22, 2009

Outside my window...  
It's cold, but was a nice sunny day.

I am thinking... 
That I'd like to get my house in tip-top shape, even if I don't sleep much.

I am thankful for... 
Luke and Tim.  

I am wearing... 
Maternity pants (my "real" jeans are dirty) & a knit tank top

I am remembering... 
All of Luke's faces!

I am going... 
into the living room soon!

I am reading... 
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

I am hoping... 
 That we make the "right" choice for Tim's job.

On my mind... 
Housework, sleep, Tim's job, milk

From the learning rooms... 
No learning going on over here...

Noticing that... 
I have more and more energy every day!

From the kitchen... 
Crock pot roast w/ potatoes & carrots.

Around the house...
Carolynn is running!

One of my favorite things~ 
Lucky Charms w/ milk...which I can't eat.

From my picture journal... 

No comments: