Monday, September 5, 2011

4 Weeks Old

My baby boy is 4 weeks old today!  Wow, that first month just flew by, but I'm glad that this time I will REMEMBER it!  Things with Vince have been SO much different from Luke....

Vince is a great nurser, a good sleeper, and overall a super great baby.  He is quite gassy most of the time and so we've had the fun of dealing with that, but I don't think he is  showing signs of any food allergies or intolerances.

We have been treating everybody for thrust/yeast since Thursday...and I noticed Saturday that the "milk tooth" in Vince's mouth seems to be almost gone.  He still has a tiny nub in there on the top left and a bigger one on the bottom right (that is new?!?) so who knows what is going on there.

When I weighed us last week on the scale, he weighed about 8 1/2 lbs. :)

I took his measurements today for new woolies and diapers and this is what I came up with:

Chest Circumference: 15 1/2 inches
Length (for romper) (shoulder to heel): 
17 inches
Foot Length: 3 3/4 inches
Shoulder to bottom of shirt hem: 9 inches
Arm inseam: 4 1/2 inches
Waist:15
Hips:16 3/4-17
Rise:13
Inseam:5 1/2-6
Thigh:8



Vincent James--4 weeks old first time playing with toys!




No comments: