Thursday, August 4, 2011

Waiting for Baby!

Wednesday 8/3
So, I spent Wednesday doing housework and getting the last of my to-do list things in order.  I am trying to be "ready" for baby, hoping that will make his appearance sooner!
I had lots of contractions over night on Tuesday (into Wednesday) and they fizzled out through the morning.  What a bummer.
It left my belly & back ACHING.
Luke pee'd on his potty 2 more times, all on his own.  He is getting to be such a big boy!  
In the afternoon, Luke and I went to Petsmart & got the dog food & then we went to Babies R Us to walk around.  They didn't have much of anything in preemie or newborn summer clothes, so that was a bust.
I did buy a Toy Story gift bag to put Luke's big brother present in.
When I got home, I got that all put together & worked on laundry, while Tim, Frankie, and Luke worked/played out back. 
Tim's got almost all of the fence line cleaned!  
When they were done, they went to WaWa & the grocery store, while I made chicken tacos for dinner. 
We ate, I cleaned the kitchen & cut Tim's hair, and then it was time to get ready for bed.  
The house was clean and the chores were all done...it would have been perfect timing to go into labor.  


Thursday 8/4
BUT, no luck.  Instead I've got this intense pain all around my belly & back that won't go away.
#2 decided to take his merry old time waking up this morning, I got up at 7:40 and didn't feel him move until 9:15.  Mama doesn't need that kind of stress little boy!!
I'm going to be working on housework as much as I can today, trying to get these things off of my to-do list!


Fold/Put away white laundry
Wash diapers/Put away
Baby Laundry

Call hospital & ask questions
Call Security Company
Steam clean the hall
Scrub & disinfect all of Luke's toys
Mop
Clean out van
Put up Luke's border
Get & put on new screws for cradle
Bjorn Cover
Birdcage Cover
Cradle Bedding 

I'm in pain though, so I'm going to be taking breaks.  Starting now.

So, I ended up taking a nap with Luke today & not getting as much done as I wanted to.

Oh well.

This evening I got the van completely cleaned out, and after I got Luke to sleep I did dishes and folded diapers.  Moving right along, thankyouverymuch!

No comments: