Friday, March 13, 2015

Preparing for Denver- Part 3

 I apologize in advance that these early posts are so scatter-brained. There is just so much going through my head at one time that I need to keep it all in one place.

Yesterday and today I went shopping for the cotton & fleece jammies that NJH requires for their wet wrap techniques.  I found a few cute things on clearance (trying to buy warm winter pjs in March is not easy!)  and today I even got the boys matching Transformers pjs. I had to buy a size 4 for Vinnie, which means they will need taken in, but that's not big deal.

I've also put a call out to my friends to see if anybody has anything that will work for Vinnie.  We'll be trialing a wet-wrap tonight or tomorrow morning.

Keep up with the whole series of posts through these links!

Read my first post about Denver here! 
Post 2--thoughts & questions is here. 
Part 3--More prep work
Compilation of Questions to Ask Before/In Denver
Plans for Things to Do

No comments: