Thursday, December 15, 2011

Baby J

I apologize in advance for the lack of details/pictures in this post.

A dear internet friend of mine, A, had a baby boy: J, born on Nov. 27.  He was born after 2 tremulous weeks in the hospital at 25 weeks and 5 days gestation.

His mom, A, dad, T, sister L, and brother B, could all use their prayers as their family goes through the hourly/daily struggle of life with a micro-preemie.

Little J is really sick right now and I'd like to ask anybody that reads my little old blog to please petition the Heavenly Father on his behalf.  Pray that J gets strong enough to fight off this infection, that his parents have strength & peace.  Pray that the nurses and doctors are gentle, kind, caring, happy, and have sure fingers when they are treating little baby J.

I'd really appreciate it & I know A does too.

No comments: