Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Collages from Photoshoot 
Feb. 10 (almost 4 months old!)

Hawaiian Shirt Part 1

Hawaiian Shirt Part 2
Posted by Picasa

Green Shirt

In his Bumbo from Great Grandmom

With his teddy bear from Grandmom & Pap
Name Blanket from April on Diaperswappers
Name Blanket Part 2
I know there are a ton of pictures in this thread, but I really really really want to win the March diaper contest on Bagshot Row Bamboo!  Help me pick the top 12 pictures to enter.  (3 each week!)





3 comments:

AP Mommy said...

Ok I'm LOVING all these - I can't decide on my favorite - but I do LOVE that blanket he's laying on - it's beautiful :)

Chicke3 said...

I love the ones with his Giant Teddy bear...and Name blanket 2

Staci A said...

What a cutie! Great photos!