Saturday, October 11, 2008

Twilight

Well, today has been a pretty bum day. I crashed hard last night. This morning when I woke up I couldn't even remember what day it was. I woke Tim up and then went back to bed.

I got up around 8:30 in the morning. I haven't really done much all day. I put away all the laundry. Did a couple more loads of clothes...listened to my book....and did some scrapbooking.

The washing machine is broken and now I can't wash any more clothes.

Amanda just watched an accident on the highway. I've been looking at it on the traffic cams. It's not good. The entire cab of a tractor trailer is smashed into a pylon on the highway. There are at least 20 police and fire fighters but they can't get anywhere near the driver. Cars are so dangerous.

I have to get a shower & go bake some cookies. Our troop is supposed to be bringing cookies and at least 2 or 3 cakes for the cake walk, to the Hollywood Dance Party tonight.

I'm still listening to my book. I love Twilight.

I'm not as anxious, reading it this way (on CD), but it is still SO good! I need to get a hard copy so I can read at my own pace.

Gotta go...big scene coming up!


DO NOT SCROLL DOWN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE THE BAD ACCIDENT!!!!

1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
1


































No comments: