Saturday, October 11, 2008

I...

*I am . . . 25 years old.
*I think . . . about my family all the time.
*I know . . . that I want to have a baby, soon.
*I miss . . . my Mom.
*I fear . . . being without Tim.
*I feel . . . tired, a lot.
*I hear . . . the dogs wrestling.
*I smell . . . not too much, actually. I have a very poor sense of smell.
*I want . . . a baby. I want to get a big fast positive on Oct. 31.
*I crave . . . a baby. (see above)
*I cry . . . when I think about my car. And when I think about having a baby. And actually quite a lot.
*I search . . . for great deals.
*I wonder . . . what my life will be like, when I'm "old."
*I regret . . . some of the things I did and didn't do in college.
*I wish . . . I could be carefree. And that I didn't have to work.
*I love . . . Tim!
*I care . . . .about kids. Even ones I don't know. I especially care about kids whose parents don't take "good" care of them.
*I always . . . keep my hair long. I don't like how I like with short hair.
*I have . . . a full tummy. We had Applebee's for dinner!
*I worry . . . about not getting pregnant. I wish my body worked.
*I am not . . . strong. I'm a wimp and I'm weak.
*I remember . . .my 9th birthday. When my cousin held me upside down so my friends could "spank" me. Then I hid in my room for the rest of my party.
*I believe.... that I will get pregnant, someday.
*I sing . . . really badly.
*I argue . . .when I don't agree with someone, about something I STRONGLY believe about.
*I write . . .all the time. I love to write. I love to make lists!
*I lose . . . stuff, all the time. I'm very forgetful.
*I listen . . .to my books.
*I don't always . . .do what I should.
*I don't understand . . . why I haven't had a baby yet, but Chrissy has 4. It's not fair.
*I can usually be found . . . at work or on my computer.
*I need . . . Tim.
*I forget . . . everything. I am good with telephone numbers & dates...but everything else (even important memories, like my wedding!) goes in one ear and out the other.
*I am happy . . . when Tim holds me "in my spot" and just loves on me.

No comments: