Friday, October 17, 2008

Cloth Diaper Review

Well, I got to try out a couple more diapers on Spencer yesterday. Here he is in a girly Arabesque Baby size small, overnight fitted. I LOVED it! This is the diaper I traded one of my Bum Genius diapers for & I'm happy! I think it is "boyish" enough for a guy to sport too! It held up very well, and he's such a light soaker that it only soaked 1 of the 2 soakers.
Here's a cranky baby in a Bum Genius 2.0 on the smallest snap setting. This diaper FRUSTRATED me. It kept coming unsnapped while I was stretching the velcro. It held up amazingly! Spence slept from 6:30 until 10:30 in it, had a BM, and it didn't leak a bit! I definitely like these better on a little one than on Grayson. Grayson & Carolynn both pee straight through this diaper!

That's all for now!

No comments: