Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Chart Update 10.28

Well, I guess there is still hope. My temp went back above the cover line today. Yay! And, AF was due today & hasn't shown yet, so that' s a good thing. I'm going to spend some time reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility today. I called the doc, he doesn't seem worried about my low temps & called in the Clomid for me, just in case I do get my period, I can start right back on the next cycle with it. On Ovusoft.com they have a chart gallery & there was a woman on there with an even bigger temp dip than mine on CD 13 and she was pregnant, so we shall see. Also, the migraine with nausea is not normally an AF sign for me. I get migraines ONCE I am on my period...not before...

I'm holding on to the hope.

Mandy had a coupon for $4 any EPT product, so I bought a 3 pack of digital tests last night. I could test Weds, Thurs, and Friday. Or I might wait & try Thurs, Fri, and Saturday which is CD 18 for me. According to FAM CD 18 is when you are "pregnant" for sure.

We'll see what happens.


No comments: