Saturday, September 14, 2024

Ravensburger Tryazon Party!

  This month I got to host a Ravensburger Tryazon game promoting their new "Oh My Pigeons" game as well as a "Pop Culture" version of "That's Not a Hat"!

    I am so grateful to Tryazon for selecting me for so many board game parties! We love gameschooling, our friends are mostly all avid gamers and we love trying out new products to see what will be a great fit for our family and friends!  

                                         





Oh My Pigeons! is another adorable game!  The purple pigeon plush and the pin were awesome freebies that they sent along for me to give away!  The game is advertised as ages 8 and up, but our youngest player was 6 and she could play on her own! She even won the most rounds so she got to take the sweet purple pigeon home!

   







    I like to have lots of other products from the brands on hand if I own them, so we had several other Ravensburger games for the kids to play with while they waited their turn on the 2 new games. 




    Heidi enjoyed the sweet little bird characters! 




       Ravensburger is one of the greats when it comes to games and puzzles and these two will make great additions to any families game closet!  

No comments: