Thursday, December 3, 2020

Welcome to Colorado Goetsch Family!!

 So, we have officially been in Colorado for 3 weeks now!  

Today the kids and I learned all about the shape of the state of CO, the border cities, and some key vocabulary.  There's so much neat stuff here to learn and since it is all new to me too, we are learning it together! 

Earlier this week we got to go to a Gameschooling Club run by another homeschool family & the boys made a friend!  

Tim's new job hasn't started yet & probably won't until well into the New Year.  He's still working remotely at his old position though. 

The boys all got new bedroom furniture & bed linens and such.  They are so thrilled.  The little boys have a Hot Wheels themed room upstairs, Vinnie went with a "Percy Jackson" theme, and Lucas went "big kid" and just asked for black linens and some anime posters!  He wanted a poster of Billie Eilish, but I just wasn't ready for my 11 year old to have a girl poster on his walls!  Tim and I got new dressers along with all the new beds everybody got.  

Within the first week we were here I managed to get Vinnie and Percy seen at National Jewish & both big kids had their eye exams.  I'm so thankful we are here and able to go to NJH for Vinnie.  

We have managed to get out and do some touristy stuff so that's fun.  










No comments: