Monday, August 24, 2009

Quickie

I've been a bum today. I slept until almost 9, did little to no housework, and then went to Q'doba for lunch w/ Ms. Moose & her daughters. Fun times.

Then I headed downtown to Norfolk for my appointment about substitute teaching. I had an AWFUL contraction on the way in (from the walk/heat) and it lasted more than a minute!

It took me about 40 minutes to do the paperwork, use the toilet 3 times, and talk to the head of HR. When I walked back to the car, I went MUCH slower and I managed to make it w/o any contractions. Yay!

When I got home, though, the only thing I've done is sat on my tushy because my stomach is sore from that contraction. I need to do SO much around here (including my birth plan for my 8:30 appt. tomorrow!) but I have NO motivation/energy....

Our internet connection has been "spotty" and ridiculous so I'm not going to attempt to do my Sunday Update post until I've actually typed it all out in Word.

I MUST get groceries in the house, Chrissy is bringing Ashley by around 7:30 and that's all!

No comments: