Friday, August 14, 2009

Momdot Bingo L 29

Well, I've been playing Momdot Bingo all week and I missed the first two balls. I had to do some blog digging & search the internet a bit, but I finally figured out what those first two balls were. It looks like you won't have a chance of winning this thing, if you don't do all the balls, so I don't want to miss out.


So, now that I know what L 29's task is, "Post a picture and story from your wedding," I can participate!


My favorite memory from our wedding was the step stool. It was a joke between Tim & I, that I'd need a step stool for the first kiss. My wonderful husband, convinced a cousin of his, to decorate a stool & then to step in & provide the stepping stool at the perfect moment, so DH and I could kiss at the same level! It was hilarious and we really got a kick out of it!


This isn't THAT kiss, but it was an actual, sentimental kiss that Tim and I snuck in during the photographs. Here's a picture of us lighting our unity candle. It was BEAUTIFUL. It melted in our garage when we moved. I still have it.
Here's a picture of my dad walking me down the aisle.

My handsome hubby!

Our photographer's signature picture...the flower girl, complete w/ still falling flower. (Mandy had this same pose from her wedding, only Brianna was the flower girl.)

Me and my sisters while getting dressed for the wedding. You can see how much Amanda and I look alike in this one too!

No comments: