Saturday, November 29, 2008

She's here....

Well, last night sucked big time.

I was ready for bed around 9, but Tim wanted to watch Soprano's. So I laid my head on his lap & watched part of an episode with him. I fell asleep part of the way through, though. We went to bed around 11. I fell right out. At 4:30 I woke up in extreme agony. My lower abdomen was CRAMPING like crazy. More so on the right side and it was awful. I could barely move. I managed to get to the bathroom, took another preg. test (negative) and had a bowel movement. Before I made it back to bed, I was in the bathroom again doubled over in pain. After that, I got into the bed, smooshed myself up against Tim and curled up into a tight ball. I used Tim's side to keep me curled up.

After a long time of laying there in pain, I finally fell back to sleep.

I tossed and turned from about 8:00-10:00, and then I got up. I temped (still above the cover line) and went to the bathroom. I had heavier pinkish/red spotting. Since then it's turned into full on flow. There are some small clots coming through but mostly just pinkish red blood. (Sorry if that's TMI) My back is sore from cramps and I keep having some on and off stomach cramps.

I'm still sick with this head cold. I feel like my head is in a cloud. I've been busy trying to straighten up some. Spencer and Grayson are going to be here this afternoon. Tim is on the road, taking Beth back to school.

I'm surprisingly ok with this. I believe that I was pregnant and that I'm having an early miscarriage/chemical pregnancy. I just hope that Dr. Morgan can confirm that I was pregnant on Monday.

We'll be taking a break after this. No charting, temping, drugs, nothing... Depending on the bloodwork there may be tests that need to be done and we'll take a break while we do them.

I'm just ready to move past this.

No comments: